CASE SELECTION CRITERIA:
• This event is open for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. (Judging for both will be done separately)
• Only individual entries shall be accepted.
• Case should be medically and socially relevant. It must be a rare case of presenter’s choice.
• Pictures and audiovisual aids are allowed and encouraged.
• The case chosen should be authentic and your own work. Use any pictures or videos from the internet is not allowed.
RULES & PROTOCOL:
1. It is compulsory to submit Abstract online beforehand on the given date. (We will let you know about it shortly)
2. The entries will be screened and selected participants will be informed accordingly. Following this, there will be preliminary and Final rounds which will be held on the day of the conference.
3.5minutes are allotted for case presentation and 2minutes for the Question-Answer session.[NOTE:No Question-Answer session for preliminary round]
4. The judges’ decision will be final for screening of abstract and the final results.
[NOTE: Institution’s name will not be disclosed during the screening of the abstract]
ABSTRACT AND PRESENTATION RULES:
1. The abstract will be accepted only after the payment of the registration fees.
2. The abstract must NOT exceed 350 words.
3. Points to be covered in the abstract:
(i) Details: Event name, UG / PG, Title, Author, Guide, Institution Name
(ii) Brief history and diagnosis
(iii) Management and Follow up
(iv) Salient features of the case and the reason for choosing the case.
4. The abstract copy must be signed by your guide and HOD of the respective dept. / Dean of college & submitted during the preliminary round.
5. Presentation should be prepared using Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 or higher. There is no limit on the number of slides provided that the participant adheres to the allotted time constraints.
6. The presentation should be emailed beforehand. (We will inform you about the same).
7. You will also have to carry a soft copy of the ppt on the day of your presentation.
8. Mention your name, guide’s name with affiliation and institute’s name while submitting your abstract.
9. Do not mention your institution’s name on the PowerPoint presentation.
Sejal Mehta: +91 9545 837799.
Harshita Hiran: +91 8879 359693.